Imperium-Customer Relationship Management System
Today's Customer service representative are multi-tasking, handling basic customer service inquires taking request/complaints, booking appointments etc. As a result, demand is steadily growing for tools that enable agents to effectively multi-task.
The IMCC is a powerful desktop application integrates Avaya's real-time communications capabilities with leading Business Applications like Microsoft CRM/Dynamics, JD-Edwards, and Salesforce to improve productivity & enhance customer services
OUR CRM Products Overview
- Improves productivity through time saved not having to search for customer contact details, create customer activity records, or manually dial numbers.
- Users click to dial customers, colleagues and partners directly from customer records (including client case and customer opportunity records), and sales leads.
- A log of inbound and outbound calls can be generated automatically.
- Missed calls, call duration, and annotated notes are also included within the client record for easy retrieval at any time
- Users can click to call from the contact list and CRM customer records, for incoming & outgoing calls a desktop toast pop-up notification contextual information about the customer and gives the user the option to Hold or Release the call / Transfer the call / Enter notes during the call / Generate an activity record in the CRM database that includes automatically populated call details / View call history & missed calls.
- Enhances customer service by presenting the customer number or name and company within the toast pop-up. Users can greet the customer by name, click to open the customer record, and access relevant customer information, facilitating more personalized, well-informed conversations.
Key Features & Benefits
- Click to Dial from contact lists and customer records that contain phone numbers
- Automatic Call Logging of inbound and outbound calls stores call history within the client record, including call duration and missed calls.
- Call Annotation allows a user to enter personal notes during a call and stores the notes in the record along with call detail such as time and date.
- Call Duration automatically captures conversation time for inbound and outbound calls, rounds it to the nearest minute, and stores it in the customer record.