Imperium Call Management System
A brilliant addition to upgrade your contact center and business communication center, Imperium's Call-back Assist is a versatile tool that restores missed opportunities of customer service.
A contact center is bound to have abandoned calls but that needn't limit your capability to assist every customer who reaches out to your enterprise.
The Call-back Assist module is designed to regularly monitor dropped calls and collate a list of those customers. As and when agents are available, the list goes through an automated outbound calling process supported by an IVR which then routes the connected calls to those agents with all customer details.
The Callback Assist also offers customers with IVR option for receiving callbacks based on their position in the queue. This way, your customer service remains impeccable and versatile to handle any situation. It's a powerful, fully functional method to execute the through that every caller matters.
Automated Dial-back System for Missed Calls Scheduled Call-Backs for Customers
The Callback Assist is ideal for:
- Time-efficient Work-flow.
- Efficiency in Time and Call Management
- Channelizing and segregating calls based on urgency and availability
- Satisfactory customer experience and resolution rate
- Recovering lost business and goodwill opportunity
- Leveling call traffic by shifting peak call volumes to non-peak times